From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: May 2, 2019 10:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: more Jaws problems from my list...

Triple talk is a peripheral that works much better than elequence, as I've learned through the years. Software syns are a true strain on a computers available resources causing many crashes and slow/sluggish operation of any program/application used. I don't wish to argue this but my experience for the past 20+ years with computers, electronic/medical device codes etc. the Triple-Talk syn has been my choice due to it's stability I have experienced/witnessed. That and no need for all these extra speakers lol... Yes, the Triple-Talk is a speaker but my enormous sound system set up with/in my office computer network if for television and music... having elequence also through this system would cause me issues without a doubt...