Topics

moderated more Gmail questions

sasbbc z

Hi Madison,

Here are a couple of people who would be willing to help you for free with all your g-mail questions, here in Canada.

Kim Kilpatrick, CCB GTT Coordinator

GTTProgram@...

1-877-304-0968 Ext 513

David Greene, CCB GTT Accessibility Trainer

accessibilitytraining7@...

1-877-304-0968 Ext 509

They are based in Ottawa, Ontario.

I am sure they are knowledgeable in g-mail to help you.

Sincerely,

Sherry