Topics

moderated more gmail questions

Madison Martin

Hi again all,
I've noticed that when I click on an email address on a website the message gets
sent from my old email, other then going and manually changing it, is there any
way to make the change so that it's permanent? Also, within the treeview of
folders in gmail there's a folder called important, messages seem to be just
going in there automatically, is there a way to stop this? Using the latest
Jaws, Outlook 365, and Windows 10 version 2004. Thanks again for all your
patience!!!!
Madison