Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 9:50 AM
Subject: mind mapping

Does anyone know of any good mind mapping software?

Thanks

Justin

Soronel Haetir

"Mind mapping" makes me think something science-fiction for reading a
brain into a computer and then being able to run it or maybe load it
onto a different brain.

On 2/11/21, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@cableone.net> wrote:
Sounds good, I lost my map!
?

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Justin Williams

I am in a program that is doing that.

Thanks,

Justin

Does anyone know of any good mind mapping software?

Thanks

Justin

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Sandra Streeter

Try, among other things:

https://www.informationtamers.com/WikIT/index.php?title=Mind_mapping_for_people_who_are_blind

Sandra

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
(Thomas Edison)