moderated microsoft office and windows training

Justin Williams

Where can I find a good set of tutorials for office suites word excel powerpoint access one drive and so on, for starters, and then one for windows?

I've got windows 10

And jaws2021.

Thanks,

Justin

David Kingsbury very recently published,  The Windows Screen Reader Primer: All the Basics and More.  It is available for download from the Carroll Center for the Blind at no cost, though donations are encouraged.

It covers using Windows along with many of "the usual Microsoft Office programs" and web browsers with the popular screen readers of today.

Friendship. . . Intimacy, untroubled by eros.

         ~ Kim Chernin

Curtis Chong

Hello:

May I also recommend Format Your Word Documents with JAWS and NVDA

by David Kingsbury, available from the National Braille Press.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

David Kingsbury very recently published,  The Windows Screen Reader Primer: All the Basics and More.  It is available for download from the Carroll Center for the Blind at no cost, though donations are encouraged.

It covers using Windows along with many of "the usual Microsoft Office programs" and web browsers with the popular screen readers of today.

Friendship. . . Intimacy, untroubled by eros.

         ~ Kim Chernin

David Kingsbury

Hi Justin,

My books are meant to be references you can read through, and the first chapter of my primer book talks about JAWS and other screen reader basics. With regard to tutorials, JAWS has excellent audio tutorials in its Help menus, under the Training item. These tutorials are among the first resources you should try to use.

Regards,

David