moderated Microsoft Editor

Mark Arnold ABG

List,

I am using Word in Office 365 and I decided to try Microsoft Editor.  I tried it and do not like it.  I am trying to disable it or turn it off but cannot find a way to get rid of it…  I have done searches to find a solution with no luck.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Ashleigh Piccinino

Please refresh my memory. Is Microsoft editor the 1 with the edit score? I would keep that, if I were you. I like it. To each their own.

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 16, 2021, at 9:59 AM, Mark Arnold ABG <markarnold.abg@...> wrote:

List,

I am using Word in Office 365 and I decided to try Microsoft Editor.  I tried it and do not like it.  I am trying to disable it or turn it off but cannot find a way to get rid of it…  I have done searches to find a solution with no luck.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Mark,

I suspect that the same basic process will apply to Word as to Outlook.  See:  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/completely-disabling-the-microsoft-editor-in/6dbb8e8c-a9ab-4043-84d8-b86e9b7891c8