moderated Microsoft dynamics

Murray Peat <murraytp@...>

Hi people, thanks for the advice around Microsoft Teams. I now have a question about Microsoft Dynamics on my laptop

I found that most items are accessible which is great. My employer has developed a power app which I understand is using the Dynamics framework to create a particular application or task. Anyway, some buttons on the new ap are not reading at all and a sighted colleague told me that my navigation with Jaws is missing the area in question.

So my question, can a Dynamics app be customisable to make it more accessible. I am thinking of such things as setting up proper buttons or frames that can be accessed using tab or other navigation techniques.

Although some of the functionality is a bit odd I have seen enough aspects that are accessible that gives me some hope that things can be customisable and so I am just seeking some advice please.

With thanks

Murray