moderated Microsoft 365 Question

Pastor Gilbert Pries

Hi,

A message keeps comming up in my inbox. itsays, "Take Outloook anywhere," or "Download the Outlook app."

How do you get rid of this?

Thanks,

Pastor Gilbert

Richard Turner

I’ve never run into this.

You must have some tool tip at start up.

I’d call Microsoft Accessibility for the quickest solution 800-936-5900.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

A message keeps comming up in my inbox. itsays, "Take Outloook anywhere," or "Download the Outlook app."

How do you get rid of this?

Thanks,

Pastor Gilbert

Pastor Gilbert Pries