moderated Message Headers on Live Account in Outlook

Marie <scribbles.mn@...>

For some unknown reason, on my Live.com account, the message headers only contain the size of the email and the date? This happens only on this account but not on others. If I delete a message and look in the deleted folder they have the normal heading info.

I am sure I have inadvertently changed some setting which has cause this but no idea how. Can anyone help?

The header appears correctly when running either Narrator or NVDA?
Marie
I'm a multitasker. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time!