From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 18:35
Subject: [Bulk] major website projects ideas with windows 7

hi.
looking for some inpsiration and some ideas.
i am enrolling in a diploma in web site development.
using a major project, for my web site design course.
and need to build a database, content management system, and probably
programming in visual basic, visual web developer, php, droople.
so any one got any ideas, or suggestion, i could let my head teacher know,
what type of major project.
and i use jaws for windows 12, on windows vista home premium, but looking to
install windows 7.
and visual studio professional 2010, microsoft project 2010.
so any one got any suggestions.
i did throw him a couple of ideas, my star trek site that i am rebuilding
and extend, or a disability database.
any ideas and suggestions would be welcome for a major project.
marvin, from devonport, tasmania, australia.