Topics

Mail has stabalized, it seems.

Shane Davidson <shane@...>

Members;
I am one of the actual server administrators of the server where this list
is hosted.
I've been monitoring the ongoing mail issues throughout the day post
disaster recovery.
We're aware of the bouncing mail and the mail server being a little, shall
we say, stupid of late.
Things should be stabalizing now, as providers realize we're not a spam
servver and remove head from cranium.
As this happens, the unsubscribe system and all other parts of the software
should behave as normal.
Please attempt to make any changes on your own before contacting the admins
of this list.
Let's try and make their job as painless as possible.
I know it's a pain in the behind but things happen, so instead of
complaining, let's be proactive, k?
Thanks for your understanding and willingness to cooperate.
Shane
server administrator
une version française suit les Anglais

Join me every Monday from 2PM to 5PM eastern, 18:00 to 21:00UTC, for the
afternoon drive, heard exclusively on mojo Radio.
http://www.mojoradio.us <http://www.mojoradio.us/>
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of
the named recipient(s) above, and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of
this communication(s) is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all
copies of the original message.

Rejoignez-moi chaque lundi 14 heures-17 heures orientale, 18h00-21h00 UTC,
pour le lecteur d'après-midi, entendu exclusivement sur Radio mojo.
http://www.mojoradio.us <http://www.mojoradio.us/> Ce message, y compris
les pièces jointes, est destiné exclusivement à l'usage du destinataire
désigné (s) ci-dessus, et peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles
et / ou privilégiés. Tout examen, l'utilisation, la divulgation ou la
distribution de ce communiqué (s) est formellement interdite. Si vous n'êtes
pas le destinataire prévu, s'il vous plaît contacter l'expéditeur de la
réponse e-mail et de détruire toutes les copies du message original.