Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 9:55 PM
Subject: Lost navigation

I seem to have lost the ability to navigate in text in a document or message or on line. Say all works but next line or last line or reading a letter or word one at a time will not work. This is on a Win 7 PC running Jaws 2021. I mayhem messed up the quick settings in IE.  Help!   Tom

T. Civitello

Thanks Mike. Don’t know what happened last evening but everything is back to normal this morning.  Tom