From: ratshtron
Sent: Friday, July 2, 2021 11:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: loosing eloquence speech with win 10 21h1 build 19043.1081

I am not sure why this is happening but I keep loosing speech using
eloquence with jaws 18 under windows 10 and the voice that will work
is sapi 5 64. I am not sure butcould it be a corupt file? thanks for
any suggestions. and happy 4th for our U.S.A. members
!

ratshtron

hmmm, have no trouble with the same configuration on a desktop. the only difference is the build of the software which is 19043.1052.

Legend has it that on Friday 7/2/2021 05:34 PM, Marie said:
I believe that the oldest version of Jaws which words reliably with Win10 is Jaws 19, which may well be a big part of your trouble.
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: ratshtron
Sent: Friday, July 2, 2021 11:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I am not sure why this is happening but I keep loosing speech using
eloquence with jaws 18 under windows 10 and the voice that will work
is sapi 5 64. I am not sure butcould it be a corupt file? thanks for
any suggestions. and happy 4th for our U.S.A. members
!

James English

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with jaws 2018.

- James