Topics

moderated Looking for free bulk email distribution recommendations with latest JAWS and Windows 10?

Sharon Ballantyne

Hi,

I have been doing a bulk email distribution using a distribution list in my contacts but it has had issues and people need to contact me to get added or removed. I would like to use a provider that will support independent profile access to manage their own subscription preferences.

This would be emails being sent out, not a discussion list.

It needs to be able to accommodate inclusion of images and YouTube links.

I send a daily email in this manner.

I need to be able to set the delivery time.

Is mailchimp screen reader friendly? Any guidance appreciated, for this or other providers.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon Ballantyne

Rayn Darren

Good evening Sharon,

To my knowledge MailChimp is not accessible. However, I’ve created a test mailing list on one of my domains and everything is settable from the CPanel. If that is something you would like to explore further, let me know and I’ll spin you up a sandbox to play in.

HTH

Sarah

I have been doing a bulk email distribution using a distribution list in my contacts but it has had issues and people need to contact me to get added or removed. I would like to use a provider that will support independent profile access to manage their own subscription preferences.

This would be emails being sent out, not a discussion list.

It needs to be able to accommodate inclusion of images and YouTube links.

I send a daily email in this manner.

I need to be able to set the delivery time.

Is mailchimp screen reader friendly? Any guidance appreciated, for this or other providers.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon Ballantyne

Shai

Hello,
You could create an announce only list on one of the mailing list
providers groups.io, google groups etcetera and have people subscribe
to it. There are also means of making the list a private list with
some of these providers.
Then work with the mail client such as Outlook or other client to
schedule the email delivery. This would go out as long as you had the
client opened.
If this is not a workable solution there are probably email services
that will allow for scheduling an email for later sending.
One that comes to mind is later.io

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies