Topics

moderated List Question

Pastor Gilbert Pries

How do I get in touch with the owner of the list?

Pastor Gil

Richard Turner

jfw+owner@groups.io

Is at the bottom of every message from the list.

Richard

On Aug 24, 2020, at 3:22 AM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

How do I get in touch with the owner of the list?

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gilbert Pries

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much.

Pastor Gil

To contact the owner, send your message to main+owner@jfw.groups.io. This works for contacting the owner of any Groups.io list provided you place the name of that list before the plus sign in the above email address. I'd recommend all who use lists frequently to get familiar with the Groups.io email addresses for managing your subscriptions.

Alan Lemly