From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: September 26, 2021 2:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: List of folders in Outlook 2016

Hello.  I’m using the most recent versions of Windows 10, Outlook 2016 and JAWS 2021.  I’m setting up a new Asus laptop, and pulling in the data from the old Acer laptop for Outlook seemed to work, but I need to list the folders, which I used to do on the old laptop with Shift-F6.  Now that key combo causes Windows notifications to come up.  The F6 key by itself on my new laptop turns the touchpad on and off.

kevin meyers

Thanks, Control + Y did it!