Topics

moderated likign on facebook

Justin Williams

When you get an e-mail message asking you to like a page, is it enough for you to just use insert f7 for the links list, and like it?

Or, do you have to go onto the page and click the like button?

I did both.

Justin

Chantal Ferreira

Good afternoon Justin

I think you would probably have to go to the page and like it there.

Hope this helps.

Chantal

--
Kind regards