From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laura Shumate
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 7:38 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: License

Can someone tell me about obtaining the new License of Jaws after August 31st?

--
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@...

Milton Ota

Hello,

You can go to the following link below and check your serial number and purchase a 1, 3, or 5 year license. You could also wait another week and see if the FREE License will get extended.

https://support.freedomscientific.com/Products/UpgradeAndSMARenewal

It is your choice!

You can also call Freedom Scientific during the week and speak to someone in either Sales or Customer Service and they should be able to help you. The number is: (800) 444-4443.

Milton

Can someone tell me about obtaining the new License of Jaws after August 31st?

--
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@...
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

Lino Morales

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 22, 2020, at 7:37 AM, Laura Shumate <larelishumate@...> wrote:

Can someone tell me about obtaining the new License of Jaws after August 31st?

--
Laura Shumate
larelishumate@...
If you need Android or Jaws for windows Support: Call 254-300-7667

Hi Laura. You can obtain a home annual license for 90 dollars per year.