Libre Office Accessibility Mailing List

Since this group is not strict about focus on JAWS, and since there has been some trend toward the use of Libre Office by those who do not wish to purchase MS-Office, I'm offering the following as a public service.  Someone asked if such a list existed on the NVDA Chat Subgroup this morning, and this was my response:

This is what I could find, on  the page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Accessibility/Accessibility-dev#Mailing_List

  • Subscribe by sending a blank email to accessibility+subscribe@....
  • or visit the archives

I got a confirm message a few minutes after sending a message to the subscription address.

    ~ William Plomer