Topics

moderated lenovo laptop

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Well I have had Toshibas, and no issues, and they had dvd drives. And about 18 months ago, purchased a assus vivo book laptop. First time using a solid state drive. The assus web site is accessible. And also able to download drivers and also the assus live update app is accessible. Able to get updates. No cut off with speech. Do have dolby surround sound, and never had any issues cut off with speech.

Thanks.

Ps: would loved to have continue with Toshiba, but not able to purchase any new ones in Australia. A few business and gaming machines, but at $3,000 or $4,000 a bit extreme for my purchase.