moderated Laragon

Robbie Curtis

Good Evening,

Have a question to see if any of you are having this issue. I am trying to access the menu for Laragon through the system tray. When I do, the menus are not showing or telling me which item I am arrowing to. It occasionally says submenu but cannot determine what's inside.

I am using windows 10 and JAWS 2021. Looking forward to any replies and suggestions.

David Bailes

Hi Robbie Curtis,
I tried reading that Laragon menu using Jaws, nvda, and narrator, and only had any success using NVDA.

David.

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 11:15 PM, Robbie Curtis wrote:
Good Evening,

Have a question to see if any of you are having this issue. I am trying
to access the menu for Laragon through the system tray. When I do, the
menus are not showing or telling me which item I am arrowing to. It
occasionally says submenu but cannot determine what's inside.

I am using windows 10 and JAWS 2021. Looking forward to any replies and
suggestions.

Robbie Curtis

Hi David,

I do have NVDA on my computer but forgot all about seeing if it will read the menu. Thanks for that.