label printers which are accessible with Jaws

Richard Turner

Do such label printers exist?

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

CJ &AA MAY

I have a Dymo label printer but it prints print, not braille. Up until recently I have found it really accessible as it has a Dymo option on the MS Word Menu bar.

Alison