From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'Douglas Richard Dexheimer'" <drichardd@...>; "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: RE: keystroke to reply directly to senderRe: Admin: Mail may stillbedelayed for some.

No, Douglas. Insert-shift-r is reply to sender. It doesn't add the sender to
the address book. At least, it doesn't in my experience, and I've never read
anywhere that it's supposed to. This is the one part of his sad message that
he got right. However, it doesn't work for many users, as has frequently
been reported on this list.