moderated keystroke to find out what font my document is in and how to change it

Karen Reynolds

HI,

Someone posted the keystrokes to use to have Jaws tell me the font, pages, etc of a document and now I can’t find the message. Can someone plese tell me what they are?

Also, I am having trouble getting up into the font dialog box to make changes to things like font, bold, italics, font size, etc. Is there an easy way?

Karen

Curtis Chong

Karen:

Control d is the keyboard command to take you directly into the Font dialog.

Insert with f is the JAWS command to tell you things about font, formatting, etc. If you double tap f, JAWS brings up a results screen which you can navigate using the virtual cursor.

Alt with Delete is the JAWS command to tell you where your cursor is located in terms of inches from the left and top edges of the page.

I do hope this is useful.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Someone posted the keystrokes to use to have Jaws tell me the font, pages, etc of a document and now I can’t find the message. Can someone plese tell me what they are?

Also, I am having trouble getting up into the font dialog box to make changes to things like font, bold, italics, font size, etc. Is there an easy way?

Karen

crayton Benner <craybay3198@...>

I know the keystroke to check  your font. It’s insert plus the letter F.

On Apr 11, 2022, at 14:58, Karen Reynolds <karenreynolds2061@...> wrote:

HI,
Someone posted the keystrokes to use to have Jaws tell me the font, pages, etc of a document and now I can’t find the message. Can someone plese tell me what they are?

Also, I am having trouble getting up into the font dialog box to make changes to things like font, bold, italics, font size, etc. Is there an easy way?

Karen

Bill White

Hi, Karen. I use INSERT plus F to find the font and point size of a document, and I use CONTROL plus D to enter the font and point size selection fields.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Someone posted the keystrokes to use to have Jaws tell me the font, pages, etc of a document and now I can’t find the message. Can someone plese tell me what they are?

Also, I am having trouble getting up into the font dialog box to make changes to things like font, bold, italics, font size, etc. Is there an easy way?

Karen

Karen Reynolds

Thank you all for your wonderful answers. This helps a lot.