Topics

moderated Keystroke Refresher for Word Count in Word 16

Dave Mitchell

                                Hi, A helpful member recently posted a simple keystroke combination that delivered word document details including word count and much more but, of course, I misplaced it so need a reminder.  Thank you, Mitch

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Bill White

Hi, Mitch. Try one of the following to get word count,

ALT plus R, W

or,

INSERT plus Three on the NumPad

or

CONTROL plus SHIFT plus G

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

                                Hi, A helpful member recently posted a simple keystroke combination that delivered word document details including word count and much more but, of course, I misplaced it so need a reminder.  Thank you, Mitch

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dave Mitchell

  Thanks very much Bill,  That first one is the one that got away and I’ll be sure to save it this time.  Mitch