moderated Keyboard shortcut to quickly switch sound cards JAWS2021

Shai

Hello,
I frequently find myself needing to switch between my headset and back
to laptop default speakers. This occurs when I do not need to use my
headset in a given session or switching to go into a Zoom conference.
Is there a keyboard shortcut in JAWS for easier switching than having
to go into the utilities menu and locate the sound cards sub menu?
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies

Mario

I don't believe there is, but a script could be written to call the utilities and sound card sub menus and then you would arrow to and enter on whichever card you want. I don't know if there's a better way. I'd be interested though if there is.

it.

I frequently find myself needing to switch between my headset and back
to laptop default speakers. This occurs when I do not need to use my
headset in a given session or switching to go into a Zoom conference.
Is there a keyboard shortcut in JAWS for easier switching than having
to go into the utilities menu and locate the sound cards sub menu?
Thank you in advance for any responses.

Richard Turner

This is like the days of DOS or even early Windows when using Macros was relatively easy.

Is there a way to do that without having to get into scripting these days?

Richard
- John Ruskin, 1819-1900