Topics

Keyboard manager, trouble with keystrokes that latch with the spacebar

Mark

I am trying to learn JAWS keyboard manager. When I open it up there's list of script names and keystrokes associated with my browser.

Some scripts sound interesting, like InspectShowFullPageReport.  The keystroke is JAWSkey+Space&i&1.

I translate the keystroke into JAWS key with the Space key, then the i key then the 1 key.  Nothing happens.  I have no success with any of the keystrokes that latch with the space bar.  Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?