From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 11:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Key strokes for Zoom

Hello, I have a list of key strokes for using Zoom. The list doesn’t have a key stroke to put me in the chat box. Is there a key stroke to make this happen?

Cheers,

Kevin

Curtis Chong

Hello Kevin:

The keystroke is Alt with h to get you into the Chat area.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

Hello, I have a list of key strokes for using Zoom. The list doesn’t have a key stroke to put me in the chat box. Is there a key stroke to make this happen?

Cheers,

Kevin

Ann Byrne

From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: zoom 2021 commands
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 21:52:33 -0700

Zoom Keyboard Shortcuts

Zoom Version 5,8,3,1581

Navigate Among Zoom Popup Windows: F6

Change Focus to Zoom Meeting Controls (On Top when Sharing Screen): Ctrl+Alt+Shift

View the Previous Page of Video Participants in Gallery View: Page Up

View the Next Page of Video Participants in Gallery View: Page Down

Always Show Meeting Controls: Alt

Switch to Speaker View: Alt+F1

Switch to Gallery View: Alt+F2

Close Current Window: Alt+F4

Start/Stop Video: Alt+V

Mute/Unmute My Audio: Alt+A

Unmute Audio for Everyone Except Host (Host Only): Alt+M

Start/Stop Screen Sharing: Alt+S

Show/Hide Windows and Applications Available to Share: Alt+Shift+S

Pause/Resume Screen Sharing: Alt+T

Start/Stop Local Recording: Alt+R

Start/Stop Cloud Recording: Alt+C

Pause/Resume Recording: Alt+P

Switch Camera: Alt+N

Enter/Exit Full Screen Mode: Alt+F

Show/Hide In-meeting Chat Panel: Alt+H

Show/Hide Participants Panel: Alt+U

Open the invite window: Alt+I

Raise/Lower Hand: Alt+Y

End Meeting: Alt+Q

Begin Remote Control: Alt+Shift+R

Revoke/Give up Remote Control: Alt+Shift+G

Read active speaker name: Ctrl+2

Show/Hide Floating Meeting Controls: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H

Increase chat display size: Ctrl++

Decrease chat display size: Ctrl+-(minus)

Screenshot: Alt+Shift+T

Switch to Portrait/Landscape View: Alt+L

Hide current chat session: Ctrl+W

Go to Previous Chat: Ctrl+Up

Go to Next Chat: Ctrl+Down

Back in Chat: Alt+Left

Forward in Chat: Alt+Right

Jump to Chat with Someone: Ctrl+T

Search: Ctrl+F

Call highlighted number/Search Directory: Ctrl+P

Accept Call: Ctrl+Shift+A

End Call: Ctrl+Shift+E

Decline Call: Ctrl+Shift+D

Mute/Unmute Call: Ctrl+Shift+M

Hold/Unhold Call: Ctrl+Shift+H

Zoom Shortcuts Exclusive to JAWS 2021 and Later

To enable or disable alerts: Alt+Windows+S.

To hear the most recent alert: Alt+Windows+A.

To be reminded of whether alert announcements are enabled or disabled: JAWSKey+Tab.

To review the last 10 alerts or messages: Control+1 through to Control+0. Press twice quickly to virtualise.

To only allow chat messages when pressing Control+1 through to Control+0: control+F5.

To have Zoom announce who's currently talking: control+Shift+T.

Functionality has also been added to report:

The state of recording when ALT+R is pressed. This is a keystroke which enables or disables the recording.

Whether the recording has been paused or is resuming when ALT+P is pressed.

Whether the audio has been muted for all participants when ALT+A is pressed.

The controls for scheduling and creating a meeting should also be easier to understand.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Karen Reynolds

Thank you.
Karen

[...]

kevin meyers

Hi Curtis,

The other day I used alt A to turn off mute. It didn’t get turned off.

Bill stated a version of Zoom in his email. Do some people setup a Zoom meeting that have different versions where the key strokes will not work?

Cheers,

Kevin

Nothing happens.

The keystroke is Alt with h to get you into the Chat area.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

Hello, I have a list of key strokes for using Zoom. The list doesn’t have a key stroke to put me in the chat box. Is there a key stroke to make this happen?

Cheers,

Kevin

Curtis Chong

Hello Kevin:

In Zoom meetings where recording is started, a window pops up letting you know that the meeting is being recorded. Unless or until you respond to this window, you are not able to use Alt A to mute and unmute. You have to tab to “got it” or something like that.

I hope this clarifies.

Curtis

The keystroke is Alt with h to get you into the Chat area.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

Hello, I have a list of key strokes for using Zoom. The list doesn’t have a key stroke to put me in the chat box. Is there a key stroke to make this happen?

Cheers,

Kevin

Karen Reynolds

Is there a way that I can reduce the volume in zoom while in a meeting
without reducing the volume of Jaws?

Karen

[...]

Hi, Kevin. No. I stated the version of Zoom, so that if any shortcut keys get added in future versions of Zoom, people will know that they have an older version of the shortcut list. As Curtis said, if a recording is started in a Zoom meeting, all participants in the meeting are required to tab to the "Got it" button, to show that they have received notice that the meeting is being recorded, and that they are OK with this. Another reason that ALT plus A did not mute your zoom is that JAWS had lost focus. If this happens to me, I quit JAWS and restart JAWS without having to leave the Zoom application.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

The keystroke is Alt with h to get you into the Chat area.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

Hello, I have a list of key strokes for using Zoom. The list doesn’t have a key stroke to put me in the chat box. Is there a key stroke to make this happen?

Cheers,

Kevin

Bill White

Hi, Kevin. No. I stated the version of Zoom, so that if any shortcut keys get added in future versions of Zoom, people will know that they have an older version of the shortcut list. Probably the reason ALT plus A did not mute your zoom is that JAWS had lost focus. If this happens to me, I quit JAWS and restart JAWS without having to leave the Zoom application.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...