Topics

moderated Key echo and the backspace key of JAWS 2021

Ashleigh Piccinino

Hello,

Do any of you notice this behavior when using JAWS 2021? I’m writing a document, and sometimes, when I need to backspace, JAWS doesn’t repeat the character that’s been deleted through that method—the backspace key. It’s happened about three times now, and I have my key echo set to words. However, I don’t think this should have any problem, as for now in the currently typed message, the backspace works fine/as usual. This is the only bug I’ve found so far with the new JAWS.

Thank you,

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Richard Turner