From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Sweeney
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 2:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Keepass

Hi All,

Just setting up my Keepass database and was wondering if anyone knows how an entry can be moved from one folder to another folder?

Thx -Steve

Steve,

Judy's answer of cutting the KeePass entry out of the Group/folder it's currently located in and pasting it into the correct Group is probably the easiest method. Another option is to search for the name of the entry you wish to move, place focus on it, press alt + E to select the entry menu, press R to select Rearrange, Press G to select Move to Group, and then arrow down until the group you wish to move it to is spoken and then press enter.

Alan Lemly