From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marilyn
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 10:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jumping cursor

Hello everyone,

How do I stop the cursor on a web page from jumping back to the top of the page when I’ve left the page and returned to it, only to find myself at the top and having to find my place again?

Many thanks.

Marilyn

Shan Noyes

The only thing I can think of is to set a temporary marker on the page and that way when you come back you can quickly jump back to the marker.