moderated joining breakout room in Zoom

Van Lant, Robin

I was on a Zoom call today where the host set up breakout rooms. I was supposed to pick the one I wanted and click it, but I couldn’t figure out how to get there by keyboard. I found a breakout room button on the toolbar, and opened that, but, with around 200 people on the meeting, I couldn’t figure out how to navigate that list in a reasonable time.  I ended up asking the host to move me into the room I needed.  Is  there a way I could have gotten there on my own in this size meeting?

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

KeyCorp Public

KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. prohibits the use of texts or other unapproved messaging applications for business purposes.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114