moderated JFW 22 Beta 3 and Outlook

Ralph Supernaw

Hi,

When arrowing down the list of emails in my inbox I hear “new line” between the subject, date, etc..  I do not get the “new line” with Jaws 2020.  Any ideas about how to fix it?

Thanks.

crayton Benner

That sounds like a bug. 

On Oct 21, 2021, at 12:47, Ralph Supernaw via groups.io <rhs@...> wrote:

Hi,

When arrowing down the list of emails in my inbox I hear “new line” between the subject, date, etc..  I do not get the “new line” with Jaws 2020.  Any ideas about how to fix it?

Thanks.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I don’t get that issue at all.

Are you using the Conversation mode, since I have never used that mode, I just have individual emails and nothing like what you are describing happens.

Richard

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” – Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ralph Supernaw via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JFW 22 Beta 3 and Outlook

Hi,

Thanks.

Curtis Chong

I do not have that problem with the Outlook I am running. I am on the latest JAWS 2022 beta.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ralph Supernaw via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 10:48 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Mike B.

Howdy,

This is a shot in the dark, but try the following:
1. While in Outlook open the Settings Center by pressing, Insert + 6, on the number row above the main keyboard.

2. Down arrow to, Text processing closed, and right arrow to open.

3. Down arrow to, General closed, an right arrow to open.

4. Down arrow to, Indicate Newlines when closed, and right arrow to open.

5. Down arrow through these 4 checkboxes and make sure they're all unchecked.  If any changes are made apply and okay you're way out to save and close.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say:  "Close Enough!"

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:47 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Boston, Jason W

Is this the same Ralph that use to or may still live in Ponca City, OK?

Thanks,

Jason

Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 11:48 AM

IMPORTANT!! - External Content - Please use caution.

Hi,

Thanks.

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

Ralph Supernaw

Thanks, this did it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: JFW 22 Beta 3 and Outlook

Howdy,

This is a shot in the dark, but try the following:

1. While in Outlook open the Settings Center by pressing, Insert + 6, on the number row above the main keyboard.

2. Down arrow to, Text processing closed, and right arrow to open.

3. Down arrow to, General closed, an right arrow to open.

4. Down arrow to, Indicate Newlines when closed, and right arrow to open.

5. Down arrow through these 4 checkboxes and make sure they're all unchecked.  If any changes are made apply and okay you're way out to save and close.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say:  "Close Enough!"

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:47 AM

Hi,

Thanks.