moderated JFW 22 Beta 3 and Outlook

Ralph Supernaw

Hi,

When arrowing down the list of emails in my inbox I hear “new line” between the subject, date, etc..  I do not get the “new line” with Jaws 2020.  Any ideas about how to fix it?

Thanks.

crayton Benner

That sounds like a bug.

On Oct 21, 2021, at 12:47, Ralph Supernaw via groups.io <rhs@...> wrote:

Hi,

When arrowing down the list of emails in my inbox I hear “new line” between the subject, date, etc..  I do not get the “new line” with Jaws 2020.  Any ideas about how to fix it?

Thanks.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I don’t get that issue at all.

Are you using the Conversation mode, since I have never used that mode, I just have individual emails and nothing like what you are describing happens.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

When arrowing down the list of emails in my inbox I hear “new line” between the subject, date, etc..  I do not get the “new line” with Jaws 2020.  Any ideas about how to fix it?

Thanks.

Curtis Chong

I do not have that problem with the Outlook I am running. I am on the latest JAWS 2022 beta.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong