moderated JFW 2022 and alt+tab

Boston, Jason W

Hi all,

When I alt+tab it just toggles me back and forth between the same 2 windows. If I want it to rotate through the open windows I have to use alt+shift+tab.  I seem to recall this feature was modified in an earlier version of JFW, but I can’t recall how to change it back.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Using Windows 10 Home, and Jaws 2022 alt+tab is working as it always has.

If you do not release the alt key, it cycles through all open windows, when you release the keys, you land in whatever windows was spoken.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

When I alt+tab it just toggles me back and forth between the same 2 windows. If I want it to rotate through the open windows I have to use alt+shift+tab.  I seem to recall this feature was modified in an earlier version of JFW, but I can’t recall how to change it back.

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

Are you holding down the Alt key when cycling through the windows? It is working for me on my Windows 10 system with JAWS 2022. Hold down alt and press tab repeatedly.

With warm regards,

Curtis Chong