moderated Jeff Lukacsena: question about posting something on the list

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello Jaws Listers,

I have a question.

Can I post my fundraiser for the Foundation Fighting Blindness for the Pittsburgh chapter, or is that not allowed?

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Marty Hutchings

I think that would open up a whole can of worms.  There really should be a list totally dedicated for this.

--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

This question really ought to have been first sent to the list owners.

jfw+owner@groups.io

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

I think that would open up a whole can of worms.  There really should be a list totally dedicated for this.

On 10/7/2021 7:40 PM, Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

Hello Jaws Listers,

I have a question.

Can I post my fundraiser for the Foundation Fighting Blindness for the Pittsburgh chapter, or is that not allowed?

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings
BOLD Secretary, Program Director and VIP Liaison
(262) 605-8981
mhutchings152730@...
www.wisconsinbold.com

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Hi Jeff, just wondering if you could do me and probably others  a big favour and stop starting every subject line with your name. Your name is already there in the From field and this is quite distracting.

Can I post my fundraiser for the Foundation Fighting Blindness for the Pittsburgh chapter, or is that not allowed?

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

David Diamond

I have to agree. It has nothing to do with JAWS. Perhaps the NAGDU (Not Another Guide Dog User) group or GDUI would be more suitable for this topic.