moderated Jeff Lukacsena: looking for a place download Adobe Reader

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello List,

I am looking for a direct download linkt to get Adobe Reader for 64-bit Windows 10.

If someone could share the link, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

dennis

adobe reader download
http://www.tucows.com/preview/194959/Adobe-Reader-XI

On 8/25/2021 4:27 PM, Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

Hello List,

I am looking for a direct download linkt to get Adobe Reader for 64-bit Windows 10.

If someone could share the link, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

    ~ William Plomer

Mike B.

Hi Jeff,

Here you go, be careful to uncheck checkboxes that might be checked by default for things you might not want.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 2:27 PM
Subject: Jeff Lukacsena: looking for a place download Adobe Reader

Hello List,

I am looking for a direct download linkt to get Adobe Reader for 64-bit Windows 10.

If someone could share the link, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Bill White

Hi, Jeff. There is no direct download link. When you go to the Adobe Reader DC link, it looks at your computer's hardware and software configuration, and based on that, you get the various check boxes, which you probably want to uncheck. These check boxes bundle other software which is usually unwanted. Having said that, I will share the link to Adobe Reader DC below.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Bill White

billwhite92701@...