moderated Jeff Lukacsena: got my Windows 10 fixed

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello List,

Thanks for all of the suggestions on fixing my Windows 10 to be able to run Windows Update.

I called the Microsoft Disability help line. They were excellent. It took about a hour and a half to get the issue fixed. They ran several security checks and they found that several of the updates had corrupted files.

In the end they had me reinstall Windows 10. Then the Windows Updates were able to run and install correctly.

Everything is good, except I need to purchase a bigger external drive to save all of my podcasts.

I have a 4 Terabyte full, a 3 terabit full, plus to half terabites full.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Kenny Peyattt jr.

That’s awesome. Sounds like you listen to a lot of podcasts.

Kind regards, Kenny Peyatt jr.

Thanks for all of the suggestions on fixing my Windows 10 to be able to run Windows Update.

I called the Microsoft Disability help line. They were excellent. It took about a hour and a half to get the issue fixed. They ran several security checks and they found that several of the updates had corrupted files.

In the end they had me reinstall Windows 10. Then the Windows Updates were able to run and install correctly.

Everything is good, except I need to purchase a bigger external drive to save all of my podcasts.

I have a 4 Terabyte full, a 3 terabit full, plus to half terabites full.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

you might consider getting an external drive bay they come in all different sizes usually for bays and up. Then you  throw in for eight  terabyte hard drives.

Randy Barnett

On Aug 20, 2021, at 8:56 AM, Jeff Lukacsena <jlukacsena@...> wrote:

Hello List,

Thanks for all of the suggestions on fixing my Windows 10 to be able to run Windows Update.

I called the Microsoft Disability help line. They were excellent. It took about a hour and a half to get the issue fixed. They ran several security checks and they found that several of the updates had corrupted files.

In the end they had me reinstall Windows 10. Then the Windows Updates were able to run and install correctly.

Everything is good, except I need to purchase a bigger external drive to save all of my podcasts.

I have a 4 Terabyte full, a 3 terabit full, plus to half terabites full.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

It is much easier nowadays to buy a ready to go external drive, I just bought a 10 Tb Western Digital Elements Desktop hard drive for $269.99 Canadian from Amazon Canada. That would be well below $200 US and it's compact, ready to go, just plug it into power and a USB port and you are done.

I personally don't hoard all sorts of stuff especially not Podcasts which I could probably find and listen to on demand any time I want. But to each their own and if you enjoy saving stuff or downloading all your Audible books then that is the right thing for  you, I have almost a thousand books in my Audible library and even though I don't download them to my PC, I can still go and find any book I want in the iOS app, redownload it and listen to it.