Topics

moderated JAWS with Zoom Meeting?

Tim Ford

Hello All,

On Monday I need to be on a Zoom meeting.  I have a good microphone and have used Zoom in the past.  I need to “train” one other person who has never used ?Zoom. 

Are there any Zoom scripts or JAWS instructions?  Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Tim Ford

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

In terms of scripts, they’re already included in Jaws 2019, and 2020. IN terms of instructions, take a look at Jonathan Mosen’s “Meet me Accessibly” which he recently made available for free over at http://www.mosen.org/zoom

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Tim Ford
Enviado: sábado, 28 de marzo de 2020 09:21 p. m.
Para: main@jfw.groups.io
Asunto: JAWS with Zoom Meeting?

Hello All,

On Monday I need to be on a Zoom meeting.  I have a good microphone and have used Zoom in the past.  I need to “train” one other person who has never used ?Zoom. 

Are there any Zoom scripts or JAWS instructions?  Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Tim Ford

Ashleigh Piccinino

I think he only made the first skill accessable for free. I don’t think the whole book is. The part that’s free is titled Meet Me in the Cloud

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:27 PM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:

In terms of scripts, they’re already included in Jaws 2019, and 2020. IN terms of instructions, take a look at Jonathan Mosen’s “Meet me Accessibly” which he recently made available for free over at http://www.mosen.org/zoom

Hello All,

Tim Ford

The statement from Mr. Mosen was that the whole book is free, and multiple people have downloaded it.

See the webpage, https://mosen.org/zoom/

Find the link "Download Meet Me Accessibly Free" to snag the ZIP file of the audio book, which contains 18 units as well as the entire book as one audio file.

Also see the link, "Download the Free JAWS Scripts," which were produced for Zoom by Hartgen Consultancy.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting them.

~ Joshua Liebman

Marty Hutchings

I have his free book and it seems complete to me.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS with Zoom Meeting?

I think he only made the first skill accessible for free. I don’t think the whole book is. The part that’s free is titled Meet Me in the Cloud

Hello All,

Tim Ford

Richard Turner

It is the complete book.
Someone gave misinformation.

Richard

(Sent from my iPhone SE)

C

On Apr 11, 2020, at 7:39 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

I think he only made the first skill accessible for free. I don’t think the whole book is. The part that’s free is titled Meet Me in the Cloud

Hello All,

Tim Ford

John Covici

That is the whole book about 18 mp3 files.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 20:49:16 -0400,
Ashleigh Piccinino wrote:

[1 <text/plain; utf-8 (base64)>]
I think he only made the first skill accessable for free. I don’t think the whole book is. The part that’s free is titled Meet Me in the Cloud

Enviado desde Correo<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ce6bf415cce534da6e6e008d7d39121e9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637210492591133677&sdata=%2F6LxhItr%2BDklg1uzqr2u8vczlZ1CsXsYvwy4aEndq2M%3D&reserved=0> para Windows 10

De: Tim Ford<mailto:ttford@...>
Para: main@jfw.groups.io<mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>

Hello All,

On Monday I need to be on a Zoom meeting. I have a good microphone and have used Zoom in the past. I need to “train” one other person who has never used ?Zoom.

Are there any Zoom scripts or JAWS instructions? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Tim Ford

[2 <text/html; utf-8 (base64)>]
--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sorry, but when I last looked, the first part about attending th first meeting was free/rest was paid. That’s not th case now, so I ot it too.

On Apr 11, 2020, at 9:39 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

Love in Christ
Marty

Hello All,

Tim Ford