moderated JAWS with more than one Braille Display

Life in Six Dots

Good afternoon all,

I have been wondering if it is possible to have two braille displays connected to the same computer with JAWS at the same time. Like I can with VoiceOver on macOS. Is this possible?

Many thanks, Paul

Richard Turner

I know nothing about Macs, are you saying they both can be active at the same time?  That would seem odd.

But, you can have multiple braille displays set up in Jaws and then switch displays in the Jaws Options, vraille.

You probably will have to restart jaws to get the alternate display working….

Richard