moderated JAWS with Drop Box

Marianne Denning

How do you share a Drop Box folder with other people? I am running the latest version of JAWS and Windows 365. I would also like to know how to do this with Windows 2019.

Richard Turner

I have just done this in the last couple of days.

Open dropbox on your computer.

Arrow down to the folder you want to share.

Use the applications key, or shift+f10 and select share.

You will have a few boxes, the main two you want are whose email address you want to share it with, if you want them to have full editing rights, etc., and a message box to tell them anything you think they need to know, and tab to send and hit enter.

It’s done.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

How do you share a Drop Box folder with other people? I am running the latest version of JAWS and Windows 365. I would also like to know how to do this with Windows 2019.

mike mcglashon

That is interesting because,

My version doesn’t read the labels for the edit boxes, just says “edit”

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...