From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 5:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws with Citrix?

Hi All,

Years ago, I know that Citrix was not accessible with Jaws.

Is this still the case, as I’ve been given an external card reader, to use on my own laptop, to access some training material, while I wait for my accommodations to arrive, for my work computer.

Thanks.

Claudia

Soronel Haetir

I've no experience with Citrix but I use the very similar remote
desktop app with great success. I do have the jaws remote access
option enabled as part of my license.

On 6/14/22, Tim Ford <ttford@...> wrote:
Good luck getting Citrix to work. When I tried back a decade ago, JAWS
concluded that my employer had too many layers for JAWS to deal with. No
mention of this issue in the JAWS technical materials, and we wasted much
time and money in what someone at JAWS could have told us when we first
contacted them.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...

Abraham Sweiss

I access citrics on a daily basis. However you have to be accessing the server you are working on directly. If you have to deal with a jump server then you may have problems.

Thanks,abraham