Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 12:17 PM
Subject: Jaws version question

Hello list::

When I prompt my current  Jaws version announcement,  it responds with a
string of numbers ending with:  8.24, and the letters ILM.  Does this
response mean that I have the current  Vversion of Jaws(including the latest
update)?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

Mario

yes, but it should actually read 2020.2008.24.400.

When I prompt my current  Jaws version announcement,  it responds with a
string of numbers ending with:  8.24, and the letters ILM.  Does this
response mean that I have the current  Vversion of Jaws(including the
latest update)?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

.