From: Ray Lough
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 8:02 AM
Subject: JAWS stops talking

About a month ago I got a new Windows10 computer with JAWS20 home.  Whenever I switch between apps with alt-tab I lose speech.  Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix?

Ray Lough

Sometimes it will restart on its own but generally I have to restart it.  This problem also occurs in outlook when going from my inbox to my sent box.

When Jaws stops talking, does it resume speaking after a period of time, or do you have to restart Jaws with a Jaws start-up shortcut keystroke?