Topics

moderated Jaws script is not working on my computer with Microsoft Teams

Michael Munn

hi all, hope y'all had a nice week so far. I'm sending this email just want to ask why is the Teams Script not working as it should be in Teams on my computer? I did everything that's written on the instruction and it still isn't working. For example, the command for moving to the next page is N and move to the prior page is P and when I pressed both commands it didn't work. I want to know what did I did wrong.
The version of Teams that I'm using is version  1.3.00.21759,  and the version of Script that I'm using for microsoft Teams is Revision 150
The version of Jaws that I'm using is version 2020 August update and I  have the virtual PC cursor turned off when using Teams.
i hope y'all can help me figure out what the problem is.

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu