JAWS screen reader accessible wordpress hosting services

Shai

Hello,
I am looking for wordpress web hosting. The site needs to be JAWS or screen
reader accessible and offer migration from the previous host I was
using.
I would also like to have email at my domain. With so many hosts out
there, I would like to hear recommendations of which ones people are
using?
Somebody recommended Dreamhost and though I was able to see their
plans, I could not sign up for one with JAWS.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies

Richard B. McDonald

I use BlueHost.

I am looking for wordpress web hosting. The site needs to be JAWS or screen reader accessible and offer migration from the previous host I was using.
I would also like to have email at my domain. With so many hosts out there, I would like to hear recommendations of which ones people are using?
Somebody recommended Dreamhost and though I was able to see their plans, I could not sign up for one with JAWS.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies
(619)894-6587
Providing training to children and adults that empowers them to be productive and successful with their assistive technology/computing tasks.
atvistech@gmail.com

kylee@...

Hi there
I've just joined Digital Pacific in Australia, even though I'm from Aotearoa. The one service I could have chosen uses Plesk rather than CPanel. Anyone here know whether it's accessible - just as amatter of interest?
Cheers
Kylee

I am looking for wordpress web hosting. The site needs to be JAWS or screen reader accessible and offer migration from the previous host I was using.
I would also like to have email at my domain. With so many hosts out there, I would like to hear recommendations of which ones people are using?
Somebody recommended Dreamhost and though I was able to see their plans, I could not sign up for one with JAWS.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies
(619)894-6587
Providing training to children and adults that empowers them to be productive and successful with their assistive technology/computing tasks.
atvistech@gmail.com

James Homuth

It should be, yes. I haven't used it personally, but I believe it operates on the same principles as CPanel.

[...]

Hope Williamson <webspinner@...>

I've never used Plesque in my 16 years of WP experience. I've always
stuck with cPannel.

On 5/13/2021 5:20 PM, kylee@timeless.net.nz wrote:
[...]

Jeremy Johansen

I've provided hosting at farmerhost.com for over ten years, including  WordPress websites as well as some custom designed, accessible ones.  There are a number of flavors of cPanel out there and some read better with JAWS than others but it still is my preferred control panel. WordPress migration is included because it is pretty simple to do using one of the backup and restore plugins.

I'm happy to help with anything related to domains, hosting and accessible design. Feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers, Jeremy

510-667-9577

drjj@farmerhost.com