From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@telusplanet.net>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 19:34
Subject: [Bulk] jaws says the title of the window you just closed after you
close it.

jaws says the title of the window you just closed after you close it.

I don't know why jaws does this. I don't find it very helpful.

I'm not sure when it started. But it seems to happen on several versions of
jaws up to 12 and on different computers. So, I don't think it's my
configuration. But, maybe it is something common to the way I set up my
systems.

Is this normal? Is this expected? Do other people experience this? And,
is there anything that can be done about it?

Bob.

Adi Kushnir <adikushnir@...>

Hi,
I don't have it like this.
I never saw that.

Does the same to me. I've just learned to ignore it, since there are many
other problems with recent JAWS 12. I pick my battles carefully.

Dave Carlson