jaws says the title of the window you just closed after you close it.

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

jaws says the title of the window you just closed after you close it.

I don't know why jaws does this. I don't find it very helpful.

I'm not sure when it started. But it seems to happen on several versions of jaws up to 12 and on different computers. So, I don't think it's my configuration. But, maybe it is something common to the way I set up my systems.

Is this normal? Is this expected? Do other people experience this? And, is there anything that can be done about it?

Bob.

Adrian Spratt

Bob,

I see your point. It's useful to know where focus lands. I've stayed with
the last release of JAWS 11, and I don't have the problem you describe.