Topics

moderated Jaws not seeing text or links on web site

Norma A. Boge

Hello group,

I am using Jaws 2020 updated and Jaws 2019. I’m having trouble with Jaws finding links and text in part of a website. NVDA sees this page perfectly, so I’m hoping someone might have a suggestion as to how to get Jaws to do the same. Underneath the heading for “Our Staff” should be links to a number of different persons, Jaws is not seeing any of this. Here’s the link, any helpful feedback very appreciated. Best, Norma

https://www.sampsonfamilytherapy.com/our-staff

Jessica D

Hi,

I’m using the latest update of jaws2020, with the newest version of edge, and jaws read the list just fine.

Perhaps, you should try to do this with default settings.

Thanks,

Jessica