Topics

moderated Jaws lagging, slow down CPU

Jim L

Heya folks,

Since using my Windows 10 and latest Jaws 2020 have noticed Jaws lagging, slow down CPU, even my computer guy who has help me with my setup is amazed when he turns off Jaws how quick my PC is all of a sudden, any settings anyone knows that I can change to make Jaws and my PC quicker?

Regards,

Jim

Dan Longmore

Not having the problem you are, but I have noticed some delay after logon screen. A bit of sluggishness though I find if I use eloquence instead of the other synthesizers it does much better. What synthesizer are you using?

Jim L

Using Elliquence

Regards,

Jim