From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Milton Ota" <mota@hawaii.rr.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:11
Subject: [Bulk] JAWS Key/Insert + F11 and F12 Not speaking

Just purchased a brand new Dell laptop with Win 7 and have installed the
latest version/build of Jaws and when pressing the Jaws Key/Insert + F11 or
F12 cannot hear the items in the System Tray or Clock?

It seems that all other function keys are working normal. Can anyone suggest
places to make adjustments so that these keystrokes will work.

Thanks in advance.